Available to all employees immediately upon hire:
- 25% Discount off food purchase in the facility's famous Rosewood Cafe.
- Eligible for Credit Union of Colorado Membership if desired.
- Premium pay for holiday work, Shift differential, Call & Callback pay.
- Full & Part Time employees and their dependents qualify for access to the facility's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) immediately upon hire. PRN & Contract employees are not eligible for EAP benefits.
- Free Notary Services
- Free Flu Shots
- Free Internet (using a privately owned computer)
- Participation in pre-tax, elective deferrals in the 403(b) plan (employee must defer at least $200/year).
- Waived installation fee on private-pay Voice Care and Med-Time service for immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parents, mother-in-law, father-in-law, grandparents, and children).
Available to all Full and Part-Time (Not PRN or Contract) Employees after 90 Days of employment:
- PTO (Paid Time Off): Accumulates at .08075 minutes for each hour worked. For example, 80 hours in a pay period accrues 6.46 hours of PTO. Rate remains in effect for an employee's first five years then increases. Up to 500 hours may be carried over from one year to the next. After the initial 90-day introductory period, PTO starts accruing and can be drawn from to cover for sick days, vacation time, personal days, and holidays with supervisor's approval.
- Bereavement Leave paid for death of an immediate family member.
Available to FT Employees (min 30 hrs.) & Dependents on the first of the month after 60 Days of continuous employment:
SPRHC offers a plan that provides medical and prescription benefits for all full-time employees and their families. The facility pays for a handsome portion of the employee's premium. All dependent coverage is 100% paid for by employee.
SPRHC offers group dental rates for employee & family members. Selection of either managed care or indemnity plans. Covered services include preventative care, basic and major restorative care, and orthodontic care. A vision discount program is also included with participation in one of the dental programs.
SPRHC covers all full-time employees under a Basic Life & AD&D insurance policy equal to annual wages up to $50,000, with an additional $5,000 spousal benefit, and $2,000 child benefit at no cost to the employee. (Buy-up options for additional Life and AD&D coverage are also available up to $500,000, paid 100% by employee)
Long Term Disability
SPRHC pays premium for coverage which would provide 40% of wages up to $2,400 monthly maximum. 20% buy-up available at employee's expense. Waiting period before benefits begin is 90 days.
Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (HSA)provided to those employees who elect the high deductible health plan. The facility automatically contributes to the account on behalf of the employee. Medical & Dental Premiums paid before taxes through cafeteria plan.
AFLAC benefit enhancement products available through payroll deduction (facility doesn't contribute toward premiums).
Available to Full-Time Employees after one year of service:
For all full-time employees electively deferring into the 403(b) plan, the facility will make a matching contribution equal to 50% of the first 6% of compensation deferred by employee. A 5-year graded vesting schedule will apply to all employer matching contributions. Employees must work continually at full-time status and be employed the last day of the calendar year to receive the annual matching contribution. Enrollment eligibility occurs the first quarterly enrollment date after the employee's one (1) year anniversary.
Tuition Reimbursement & Guarantee Loan Program
(Also available to Part Time employees)
Tuition/Books reimbursement or grant for approved training & degree programs. (obligations apply)