Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center and its clinics bill all insurance companies on your behalf. Please provide us with accurate information in a timely manner. The best way to ensure that your insurance company is billed accurately is to provide a copy of the front and back of your insurance card in one of the following ways:
- Fax: 719-738-5760
- Mail: Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center, 23500 US Highway 160, Walsenburg, CO 81089
As a service for our patients, Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center and its clinics will bill your insurance company for your visit. However, you are responsible for any charges not covered by your plan.
We encourage our patients to verify your benefits and participate in the billing process to ensure your claims are paid according to your insurance benefits.
Note regarding physician bills: SPRHC bills for emergency room physicians and CRNAs only. You will receive bills from other providers, including Spanish Peaks Family Clinic, Spanish Peaks La Veta Clinic, Spanish Peaks Specialty Clinic, and Spanish Peaks Outreach and Women's Clinic, involved in your care.
Contracted Insurance Companies
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (Colorado residents only) and PPO*
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Plan*
- Beacon Health Options
- Friday Health Plans
- Humana Choicecare Medicare Advantage Plan
- MultiPlan PHCS
- Provider Network of America
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Tricare Health Net
- UCHealth Plan Administrators
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Plan
- United Healthcare*
*We are also contracted for ambulance services.
Please note: our contracts with insurance companies are subject to change at any time. Please be sure to verify benefits with your insurance company prior to scheduling services.
Si habla usted en Espanol, por favor, llamanos a 719-738-4544