Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center and Spanish Peaks Clinics bill all insurance companies on your behalf. Please provide us with accurate information in a timely manner. The best way to ensure that your insurance company is billed accurately is to provide a copy of the front and back of your insurance card in one of the following ways:
- Fax: 719-738-5760
- Mail: Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center, 23500 US Highway 160, Walsenburg, CO 81089-9524
As a service for our patients, we bill your insurance company for your visit. However, you are responsible for any charges not covered by your plan.
We encourage our patients to verify their benefits and participate in the billing process to ensure your claims are paid according to your insurance benefits.
Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center bills for our Emergency Department MDs, our Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, and for providers at our four clinics: Spanish Peaks Family Clinic, Spanish Peaks Family Clinic La Veta, Spanish Peaks Outreach and Women’s Clinic, and Spanish Peaks Specialty Clinic.
You may receive professional service bills from other providers involved in your care.
Contracted Insurance Companies
- Aetna HMO and PPO
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan HMO and PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (Colorado residents only) and PPO*
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Plan*
- Beacon Health Options
- Colorado Access
- Friday Health Plans
- Humana Medicare Advantage Plan PPO
- MultiPlan PHCS
- Optum Serve
- Provider Network of America
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- UCHealth Plan Administrators
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Plan
- United Healthcare*
*We are also contracted for ambulance services.
Please note: our contracts with insurance companies are subject to change at any time. Please be sure to verify benefits with your insurance company prior to scheduling services.
Please call 719-738-4544 with questions you may have.
Si habla usted en Espanol, por favor, llamanos a 719-738-4544